Branféré is an original concept that groups together in the same place a wildlife and botanic park, a leisure park (the Parcabout®) and an educational centre dedicated to the protection of the environment (Nicolas Hulot School).
When you visit Branféré park, you can at the same time :
• Have fun in the Parcabout®. All the family can enjoy a thrilling sensation of freedom on a treetop adventure trail made of 3000 square metres of nets between 2 and 8 metres above the ground.
• Escape from it all in the wildlife and botanic park. Take a stroll in the multicentennial park and meet 1000 animals coming from the 5 continents (giraffes, zebras, oryxes, pygmy hippos, maned wolves, Asian small-clawed otters, flamingoes and so on)
• Marvel at the bird show. Storks, pelicans, eagles, vultures, hawks, parrots and many-coloured parakeets fly just a few inches above your head.
• Learn at “Nicolas Hulot School”. You can attend educational activities in the park and have a better understanding of nature by feeding the threatened species or visiting the school farm.
Branféré – an unforgettable outing filled with wonder, discovery and fun.
From Saturday 10 February to Sunday 04 November 2018
- Labels and Brands :
- Quality in Tourism - brand
- Modes of Transport Involved :
- Guided visit
- Visit at your leisure
- On Site Services :
- Pic-nic area
- Free parking
- Parking for bicycles
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Childrens area (activities, games...)
- Matress/baby changing table
- Disabled Acess :
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
|Enfant||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018||10.00€||14.50€|
|Adult||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018||14.50€||21.00€|
- Ways to Pay :
- Credit cards
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Cash (payment)
- Languages Spoken :