Nature, ocean and heritage get involved in Pornichet, and you cannot resist its living environment.
We can visit Pornichet all year long
• A guide “Dreams of villas” suggests you discovering to your rhythm the heritage and the architecture of the beautiful villas which made of Pornichet one of the big worldly resort of the XIXth century. This guide is for sale for 5 € in the Tourist office.
• For children and adults, commented visits are proposed from April till September. Varied themes allow you to discover Pornichet in different ways: approach the architecture of villas, listen to the habits and customs of the sea swimming of another period, discover garden and plants at the edge of sea, discover the secrets of the foreshore and the beach, or know everything about the Casino… Find all the visits in the section “Diary”.
• Heritage Days take place in September.
Pornichet, hike by feet, by bicycle or by horse?
• 35 km of hiking trails, that wears out, that wears out... but it is that of the happiness! By the seaside or in countryside, three circuits are proposed to you and allow you to discover places of Pornichet. Available free of charge on the city map and distributed in the Tourist office.
• Which pleasure to take the old path of the customs officers and to be able to admire the sea and the alternation of creeks, cliffs and fine sand beaches which give rhythm to the landscaped seaboard of Pornichet. A big part of this path, connecting the center of Pornichet yo Saint-Nazaire, has just been reorganized to allow you to like, in complete safety, a 13 km stroll. Available free of charge on the city map in the Tourist office.
The Landscaped Garden of Pornichet
Inaugurated in July, 2013, the new landscaped garden of Pornichet offers you 15 hectares fitted out around the racecourse for your pleasure and those of your children: arboretum, educational tours of the renewable energies, the playground, the grounds multisports, sports course...