ECOMUSEUM TOUR (1 hour).
You’ll be sitting or half-sitting during this tour.
It begins with the museum and an explanation
by a salt harvester of how a salt pond works
through the use of a large model, and ends with
a movie on the big screen (8 m) to see the work
of a salt harvester over a one year period.
TOUR OF A SALT POND (1.5 hours).
A salt harvester will explain the extraction
process to you. Follow the seawater from the
marsh creek to where salt crystallisation takes
place, the crystallisation pond. You will see the
gradient, subtle adjustments and if the weather
allows, taste the «fl eur de sel» hand-picked in
front of you.
The visit ends with the screening of a film.
From Saturday 10 February to samedi 31 mars 2018
14:30 to 17:30
From dimanche 01 to lundi 30 avril 2018
10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:30
From mardi 01 mai to vendredi 31 août 2018
10:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
From samedi 01 to dimanche 30 septembre 2018
10:00 to 12:30 and 14:30 to 18:00
From lundi 01 to mercredi 31 octobre 2018
14:30 to 17:30
- Labels and Brands :
- Exceptional site classified as ?tastes and flavours inspired by the salt marshes of Guerande'.
- Ville d'Art et d'Histoire ? brand
- A Natura 2000 classified site
- Details of the Tourism and Handicap (Quality Label) :
- Mobility impaired
- Modes of Transport Involved :
- Guided visit
- A charge will be made for this visit
- Average duration of the guided tour 1h ou 1h30
- On Site Services :
- Free parking
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Disabled Acess :
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
|Enfant||Enfant (-15 ans) individuel||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018||3.60€||5.30€|
|Adulte||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018||5.50€||8.00€|
- Ways to Pay :
- Credit cards
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Administrative mandates
- (Bank) transfers
- Cash (payment)
- Languages Spoken :